Why Support Us
The role of stories is embedded in the human spirit. While stargazing in Africa, in the proximity of a cavern in Australia, around a fire pit in South America, humans have listened to stories for hundreds of thousands of years to both be entertained and to capture valuable lessons that helped many avoid risks and stay alive.
When thinking of the greatest stories ever told, the minds of many people jump to epics like The Odyssey, The three musketeers, The animal farm, Pride and Prejudice. To us, the best story that could ever be told is the one that encompasses them all: the story of our creation and evolution.
This story has been partially written but many gaps in it mean that there are many questions left unanswered. After reading extensively and encountering these questions we decided to continue digging. What we unearthed is exhilarating and we want to share it with the world in a narrative journey.
Why Support us
We are deeply passionate about it and while it is a joy to create written contents and articles, it is a highly time-consuming and labor-intensive job. Writing an article may take us from 1 week to several months, depending on the topic and the length. We have busy lives and are forced to work nights and weekends. Any help from your side goes into:
- Covering our OPEX (operational expenditures) needed to maintain the website;
- Ensuring we have the funds to access valuable gated sources;
- Relieving our stress to help us feel less dependent on our day jobs so we can put more efforts into developing eXtraHumans in the short and long term;
- Supporting two charities we feel strongly about: Pencils of promise and Cure Alzheimer’s. The first because we need our next generation to be creative, accurate and capable in the art of writing, an art we feel close to our heart. The second because we find ourselves with so many questions about our own past due to a collective amnesia. Symbolically, we want to change that for good: we would love for every human being to be able to have an exceptional memory. We will donate 1% of all our yearly donations and income to each of these two charities.
How Can You Help Practically?
- Follow us regularly: your appreciation for our stories, ideas, discoveries and writing style makes our heart beat.
- Share the articles you found most valuable and exciting on your social media accounts: the larger the follower count, the greater the impact of raising awareness on these topics.
- Donate any amount at a frequency you feel comfortable with if you find value in what we write. The more financial support we receive, the longer we can continue the engine running.
- Buy the books we recommend in our articles and at our page through the links we provide: at no cost to you we receive a small fee through affiliate marketing.
On Demand Requests
Request the creation of an article on a specific topic of your choosing* to be published within 6 months from the moment of the request for a 1,000 euro fee and the creation of an article with you as eXtraHuman** for a 2,000 euro fee.
*Pending our approval on the topic chosen.
**With your passion and involvement in the topics that we handle as a prerequisite